Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lilli's Visit




26 comments:

Terri Lockerridge said...

Lilli is beautiful Sharon!

Terri Lockerridge said...

She looks hungry.. really hungry!

Terri Lockerridge said...

And not really knowing if she wants to do this or not.. humm...

Terri Lockerridge said...

I used to do that when I was a kid.. it is a lot of fun!

Terri Lockerridge said...

Lovely ladies..

Terri Lockerridge said...

Give me pancakes or give me eggs.. just give me!

Terri Lockerridge said...

Of course!

Terri Lockerridge said...

OMG! a young diva in the making..

Terri Lockerridge said...

Yep already posing.. lol..

Terri Lockerridge said...

Silly HAPPY girls!

Jen Green said...

Be careful, she might eat you!

Ellen Waff said...

Is she gorgeous! Classic photo....

Heather Bartolon said...

she is really going to break hearts with those blue eyes!!

Heather Bartolon said...

lol na she is looking around on what she wants to do next....

Cheryl Jones said...

I can't believe just how much all your girls look like you.

claudia again said...

What a beautiful girl!

Thomas (Tom) Jefferson Thompson said...

so Angelic.....

Thomas (Tom) Jefferson Thompson said...

lol...."hairplane.."

Thomas (Tom) Jefferson Thompson said...

I'm ready for my closeup now Mr. Demille....

Sharon GristmillWorker said...

I'm not sure that's a good thing for the girls, but it does speak to strong genes! :) My mothers chubby cheeks live on!!

Sharon GristmillWorker said...

The next, next top model... lol

Sharon GristmillWorker said...

She ended up with a biscuit, eggs, yogurt and some croissant.... none of which was what she ordered. Go fig! It always tastes better off somebody else's plate.

Sharon GristmillWorker said...

That saying and "Seeping Booty" will live on here for quite a while... lol

Sharon GristmillWorker said...

She wasn't sure about this ride. It's the fairy whip and I rode in the exact same ride all those many years ago, just as her mother did as well.

Sharon GristmillWorker said...

She kept telling me she wanted a hamburger only to be upset that she didn't get chicken tenders... wha???

Sharon GristmillWorker said...

Thanks guys. She's been fun.