Hi Sherry... I did actually drink it. I was grainy when I had first stirred it and then it just sort of did the worm thing while I made my breakfast. The taste wasn't bad, but I think I'll pass on that if I have coffee again. Black coffee is a bit less traumatizing! Thanks for stopping by!
OMG... I don't like science experiments with breakfast! On the upside, next time you need to hypnotize someone you can just serve them some coffee with mimiccreme and while they are mesmerized by it you can take control of their mind!
Now, Amy, that's an excellent idea. I think I'll start with my boss and see if I can wrangle a few extra days off. If that works, I'll just be a few cups of coffee away from world domination, which is everyone's goal, isn't it??
4 comments:
Fascinating! But I don't think I'd drink it. ;)
Hi Sherry... I did actually drink it. I was grainy when I had first stirred it and then it just sort of did the worm thing while I made my breakfast. The taste wasn't bad, but I think I'll pass on that if I have coffee again. Black coffee is a bit less traumatizing! Thanks for stopping by!
OMG... I don't like science experiments with breakfast!
On the upside, next time you need to hypnotize someone you can just serve them some coffee with mimiccreme and while they are mesmerized by it you can take control of their mind!
Now, Amy, that's an excellent idea. I think I'll start with my boss and see if I can wrangle a few extra days off. If that works, I'll just be a few cups of coffee away from world domination, which is everyone's goal, isn't it??
Post a Comment